AC Repair Service
There are few scenarios more stressful than facing a broken air conditioning system—especially in a climate like Florida’s. When disaster strikes and your home or business is left without an effective cooling system, you need reliable AC repair services, and you need them fast. Thankfully, Kyzar Air Conditioning has got you covered.
We offer 24/7 emergency services. If you need AC maintenance, we offer 50% off your first maintenance appointment, and we provide free estimates for any repairs or installation. To speak with a member of our team, please call (561) 640-1000.
Why You Should Turn to Kyzar Air Conditioning for AC Repair Services
The next time your AC breaks down, look no further than Kyzar Air Conditioning. A proud family-owned business, we cater to both residential and commercial HVAC clients. Here are some of the biggest reasons why you can count on us:
- Experienced: Founded in 2005, we have been serving clients across Florida ever since. Over the years, we’ve worked hard to become a one-stop air conditioning solution for homeowners and businesses across the area, and our NATE-certified technicians have the knowledge and resources to work on all kinds of residential and commercial equipment.
- Reliable: When it comes to broken AC systems, we know time is of the essence. Clients can count on us to show up as soon as we say we will because we know how important it is to have a working AC system in the muggy Florida climate.
- Exceptional: When performing AC repair services, we’re committed to maintaining the highest quality standards. We use the latest technology to troubleshoot problems in record time, and then we rely on only the best equipment on the market to make the necessary repairs.
- Available: In addition to showing up when we say we will for scheduled repairs, we offer emergency services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Since air conditioners can stop working at any time, we wanted to make sure we were always available to help our clients whenever they might need us.
- Affordable: We value your business, and we promise never to take it for granted. Founded on a commitment to operate with honesty and integrity, we maintain a totally transparent pricing structure with competitive rates for all the work we do.
- Licensed and Insured: We don’t take any shortcuts when it comes to operating a legitimate business. You can turn to Kyzar Air Conditioning with confidence because we’re fully licensed and insured.
- Highly Rated: We’ve worked hard to earn a good reputation within our community, and it has paid off. Just check out our many five-star reviews to get firsthand accounts of the kind of customer service we provide.
Early Signs You Need AC Repair Services
Knowing precisely when to call an HVAC contractor for AC repair is essential in ensuring that your AC unit is always functioning optimally. Here are some of the earliest warning signs that you should call out a technician to diagnose the problem:
- Poor Airflow: If you notice your AC system is not providing adequate airflow, it could be a sign that one or more components are not working correctly. Some of the most common causes of poor airflow include a clogged air filter, a damaged fan motor, and a faulty compressor.
- Warm Air: If your AC is blowing warm air, it could be a sign of a refrigerant leak or a malfunctioning compressor. Either way, you’re going to want to schedule service with a local HVAC contractor.
- Strange Sounds: If you hear unusual sounds such as grinding, squealing, or banging coming from your AC unit, it could be indicative of a mechanical issue. These sounds could be caused by a damaged fan blade, a worn-out motor, or various loose components.
- Foul Odors: If there is an unpleasant smell coming from your AC unit, it could be from a mold infestation or a dead animal in the ductwork. This is a severe issue that requires immediate attention from an HVAC contractor.
- Higher Than Normal Energy Bills: When energy bills are higher than normal for no obvious reason, it’s often because a major appliance, like the AC system, is no longer functioning correctly. A malfunctioning thermostat, clogged air filter, or refrigerant leak can all hinder efficiency, thereby contributing to unreasonable energy costs.
- Pooling Water or Leaks: When water pools around the AC unit or drips down from it, it’s usually indicative of a clogged drain line or a malfunctioning condensate pump. These issues can cause severe water damage to a lot more than the AC unit if left untreated, so it’s imperative to address them right away.
- Constant Cycling: When an AC system has a malfunctioning thermostat, dirty air filter, or faulty compressor, it can turn on and off repeatedly. If left unchecked, this constant cycling will cause unnecessary wear and tear on critical components.
- Faulty Thermostat: If it doesn’t seem like the thermostat and AC unit are communicating, call out a technician ASAP. The thermostat might need calibrating, or there might be some kind of mechanical issue that’s keeping the system from cooling the space to the programmed temperature. Regardless of the cause, you’re going to want to address the problem sooner rather than later, so you don’t rack up unreasonable energy bills.
By recognizing the warning signs above, you can take action before any underlying issues become more severe (and require costlier repairs in the process). As soon as you notice any of these warning signs, reach out Kyzar Air Conditioning. We’ll be happy to send out a technician to assess the scope of the problem and then propose the most practical—and affordable—way to proceed.
Speak to an AC Repair Technician Today
If you need AC repair services, turn to Kyzar Air Conditioning. We’re proud to serve homeowners and businesses across Florida, and we’re well-versed in the unique demands that the local climate places on cooling equipment.
When you’re ready to schedule service, give us a call at (561) 640-1000. We’ll send out a technician as soon as possible—ideally later that same day—to troubleshoot and fix the issue. Don’t let your family or customers suffer in the Florida heat. With our help, you can get your AC system back up and running in no time!